Multiplicative representation of bi-Riesz homomorphisms in partially ordered vector spaces
- Jan 23, 2020
- 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM
- PD Dr. Anke Kalauch
- TU Dresden, Institut für Analysis
- TUD Mathematik Oberseminar Analysis
- Main Topic
- Prof. Dr. R. Chill
- In vector lattice theory, operators as Riesz homomorphisms are well-investigated, and for bi-Riesz homomorphisms there exist results on multiplicative representations. In this spirit, we show that a bi-Riesz homomorphism between directed partially ordered vector spaces and the real numbers is the product of two Riesz homomorphisms, generalizing a classical result.
Further, Riesz homomorphisms are introduced in partially ordered vector spaces in different ways, e.g. as Riesz* homomorphisms.
Again inspired by results in vector lattices, we investigate kernels of differences of Riesz* homomorphisms in pre-Riesz spaces.
Last modified: Jan 15, 2020, 1:13:12 PM
TUD Willers-Bau (WIL C 129)Zellescher Weg12-1401069Dresden
TUD MathematikWillersbau, Zellescher Weg12-1401069Dresden
- 49-351-463 33376
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education