10th International Summer School "Trends and new developments in Laser Technology"
- Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 26, 2021
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Main Topic
- The Technische Universität Dresden and the Fraunhofer Institute for Material and Beam Technology (IWS) are organizing the tenth International Summer School “Trends and new developments in Laser Technology“ from 23 to 26 August 2021. This four days workshop aims to bring together undergraduate and PhD students in an intensive study program on fundamental and applied aspects of laser technology.
The Summer School program consists of lectures by renowned experts and informal discussion sessions, as well as practical insights. The program also offers participants the opportunity to present their own research topics and aims to facilitate the exchange of new ideas in these areas.
Surface hardening technologies
High speed 2D laser cutting
Additive manufacturing processes
Applications of ultra short pulsed lasers
Laser process simulation
Laser micro/nano structuring
Laser interference patterning
The programme will include:
Participant presentations (15 minutes)
Proceeding book with extended abstracts
Last modified: Apr 23, 2021, 1:34:50 PM
Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkstoff- und StrahltechnikWinterbergstr.2801277Dresden
- +49 351 / 83391-0
- +49 351 / 83391-3300
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- for Pupils
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education