Boundaries to Growth: Green New Deal or Post-Growth Theory?
- May 5, 2021
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Markus Kühlert, Researcher, Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Wuppertal Institute
- Main Topic
- Cornelius Pollmer, Journalist and Author
- Organisers: Deutsches Hygiene Museum Dresden (DHMD), Chair of Systematic Theology (Catholic) (TU Dresden), UNU-FLORES, PRISMA – Centre for Sustainability Assessment and Policy
This third lecture in the event series ‘Beyond Our Means – Boundaries of the Present’ focuses on our current growth-based way of doing business, one of the main causes of climate change. What alternatives are there, and what can concrete solutions look like?
Following the keynote, you can develop your approaches to action in a workshop led by Franziska Kramer from Plant Values, a coaching agency for transformation design and sustainability consulting based in Dresden, Görlitz and Berlin.
This event is in German only.
Due to limited participant numbers, we would kindly request a binding and reliable registration to allow maximum usage of limited capacities.
Registration is required. The registration link will be published closer to the event date.
This event series consists of five interactive lectures and is funded by the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU).
Last modified: Apr 15, 2021, 7:43:09 AM
Online, please follow the internet link.
United Nations UniversityAmmonstrasse7401067Dresden
- +49 351 892193 70
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- for Pupils
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education