"Tiny and Efficient – Power Management as a Key Function in Microelectronic Systems"
- Mar 13, 2020
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernhard Wicht
- Institute of Microelectronic Systems, Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany
- Main Topic
- Kristina Krummer
- Power management includes integrated circuits for highly efficient power supplies and for controlling power switches. These have recently gained tremendous importance in order to make electronics solutions for global growth areas such as renewable energies, autonomous driving and biomedicine more compact, more energy-efficient and more reliable. Future applications in the field of machine learning and AI will only be possible with intelligent power management to supply complex processors and sensors. This talk gives an overview at system and circuit level of current and future challenges, along with examples including the topics of automotive, wearables, GaN, and current measurement.
Last modified: Feb 29, 2020, 12:07:35 AM
Leibniz Institut für Festkörper- und Werkstoffforschung Dresden (D2E.27, IFW Dresden)Helmholtzstraße2001069Dresden
Leibniz Institut für Festkörper- und Werkstoffforschung DresdenHelmholtzstraße2001069Dresden
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education