Lasersymposium 2020 – New colors, new chances
- Nov 23, 2020 - Nov 25, 2020
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Main Topic
- New high power laser sources, emerging wavelengths in the green and blue light spectrum, IR lasers with flexible intensity distribution and new pulsed laser systems with high power and energy density – these intriguing options might open up undiscovered perspectives in laser material processing.
Innovative laser sources
- extend the range of materials,
- open the doors to new applications,
- allow faster processing, and
- raise quality to an unrivaled level.
Organized by Fraunhofer IWS Dresden, the “Laser Symposium 2020” will focus on latest laser developments and their suitability for industrial applications. With some colors available in a reasonable power range only recently, we invite you to explore answers to this key question:
Do new colors extend the processing range of well-known laser technologies or will they mark the beginning of a new era in laser materials processing?
For the eleventh time in a row, Laser Symposium 2020 brings together world's leading laser experts, end-users and newcomers from both industry and academia. It offers an ideal platform for scientific and technical exchange on various aspects of laser materials processing.
Don't miss the chance to meet internationally renowned speakers and industry exhibitors to exchange new ideas, discuss novel research results and discover latest technical solutions.
We invite you to enjoy the hospitality of the wonderful city of Dresden, be inspired by laser technology and join us together with about 500 participants at Laser Symposium 2020.
Last modified: Sep 6, 2019, 5:20:54 PM
Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center DresdenOstra-Ufer201067Dresden
- 0351 - 21 60
- 0351 - 2 16 10 00
- Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center Dresden
Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkstoff- und StrahltechnikWinterbergstr.2801277Dresden
- +49 351 / 83391-0
- +49 351 / 83391-3300
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education