International Summer School Materials 4.0: Deep Mechanics
- Aug 19, 2019 - Aug 23, 2019
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Main Topic
- Other Topics
- Materialien, Informatik, Chemie, Bauing., Architektur, Maschinenwesen, Physik, Mathematik, Elektro- u. Informationstechnik
- Prof. Dr. Gianaurelio Cuniberti, Dresden Center for Computational Materials Science
- Teil der Reihe/part of serie:
Innovative materials are one of the key technologies for keeping products and industrial processes economically competitive and ecologically sustainable. Modern materials science requires a multi-discipline approach embracing chemistry, physics, engineering, as well as data science. This summer school will provide an overview of current developments in data-driven materials science involving Machine Learning and modern numerical techniques and will offer a platform for discussions about future perspectives. A particular focus is put on solid state and materials mechanics and respective approaches for modelling, simulations and analysis across scales.
The summer school targets Master students, Ph.D. students and (early-stage) Postdocs interested in or working on topics related to computational mechanics, machine learning and data-driven materials science. For excellent students, up to 10 all-inclusive grants (travel support, accommodation, participation) will be available.
Last modified: Aug 21, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
Andere Einrichtungen der TU Dresden, c/o Dezernat Forschungsförderung und TransferWeißbachstr.701062Dresden
- +49 351 463-32583
- +49 351 463-37802
- TUD Andere
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education