IEEE 4th 5G Summit Dresden
- Oct 1, 2019
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Main Topic
- Elektro- u. Informationstechnik
- Other Topics
- Informatik, Materialien, Ausgründung/Transfer
- IEEE Communications Society has developed a strategic framework that embraces industry interests and priorities while integrating with IEEE and ComSoc's objectives. In order to engage industry members with innovative high-value technologies, IEEE Communications Society is holding a series of high-impact one day summits on emerging technologies, such as SDN/NFV, 5G, IoT, Big Data, and cyber security.
As part of this framework, 5G Lab Germany and IEEE are jointly organizing the IEEE 4th 5G Summit Dresden 2019 on October 1. It will take place at the International Congress Center Dresden located on the scenic banks of the river Elbe, alongside the IEEE 2nd 5G World Forum Dresden from September 30 - October 2, 2019. The summit builds on the great success of the IEEE 3rd 5G Summit Dresden in 2018. It takes a holistic approach to 5G system design, ranging from silicon hardware, wireless interfaces, networks, edge clouds all the way up to Tactile Internet applications. This one day summit offers a unique platform for industry leaders, innovators, and researchers from industry and academia to collaborate and exchange ideas that will help to drive standards and rapid deployment forward.
Program and Registration: http://www.5gsummit.org/dresden/
For more info on the organiser 5G Lab Germany, see: https://5glab.de/
Last modified: May 15, 2019, 11:14:25 AM
Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center DresdenOstra-Ufer201067Dresden
- 0351 - 21 60
- 0351 - 2 16 10 00
- Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center Dresden
Siehe Beschreibung/See description
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education