IEEE 2nd 5G World Forum
- Sep 30, 2019 - Oct 2, 2019
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Main Topic
- Elektro- u. Informationstechnik
- Other Topics
- Informatik, Materialien, Ausgründung/Transfer
- IEEE, the world’s largest professional organization advancing technology for humanity, is hosting the second Annual IEEE 5G World Forum (5GWF’19) 30 September – 2 October 2019 in Dresden, Germany. This unique event is designed to examine key critical 5G innovations across technologies that will alter the research and application space of the future.
5G is not only evolutionary, providing higher bandwidth and lower latency than current-generation technology; more importantly, 5G is revolutionary, in that it is expected to enable fundamentally new applications with much more stringent requirements in latency and bandwidth. 5G should help solve the last-mile/last-kilometer problem and provide broadband access to the next billion users on earth at much lower cost because of its use of new spectrum and its improvements in spectral efficiency.
The World Forum will attract industry practitioners, researchers and academia, government regulators, and public sector executives to hear industry experts and peers share best practices and lessons learned, latest research, new standards development initiatives, innovations, and first-hand experiences regarding prototyping and initial service offerings. It offers an outstanding opportunity to showcase your products and applications to a vibrant and engaged audience and provides an ideal platform for you to reach hundreds of key decision makers involved in 5G.
Program and Registration: https://ieee-wf-5g.org/
Last modified: May 15, 2019, 9:14:55 AM
Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center DresdenOstra-Ufer201067Dresden
- 0351 - 21 60
- 0351 - 2 16 10 00
- Maritim Hotel & Internationales Congress Center Dresden
Siehe Beschreibung/See description
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education